Friday, December 10, 2010

Fisher Price Classic Record Player is Back

I've been amazed at how popular these have been. We pre-sold 30 of them before they even arrived at our store. We finally stopped taking pre-orders a couple weeks ago...just in case we didn't receive all 40 units that we had ordered. Who likes angry customers? Not us.

So 40 have arrived and two store elves are busy packing up 30 of them to ship out in time for Christmas. That leaves 10...9...8...7...6 as of this writing. If you want one to go under your tree, get your Fisher Price Classic Record Player while they're still available!






Comes with 10 songs on 5 records that store inside the music box. So cute! OK, someone please tell me my kid does not need another toy for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this from when I was little...brings back some great memories!